Featured Not resolved
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought Viking appliances set thinking I am buying something top of the line. What a disappointment.

Their customer service doesn’t care to make it right. Dents - a lot of them. Design flaws are hidden in their online advertising. I got a stove with big holes and they tell me that is normal.

Old LG appliances functioned a lot better then these. To summarize Viking - more money less features - we are stupid for buying their products or trusting their American made story. Appliances came from Turkey and Mexico - dented. And because our kitchen build out took long and we didn’t see the flaws until it all got brought inside the house and assembled they say we are outside of their 30 day return window.

We are disappointed.

When we try to post one star review about their appliances they get rejected. I would never trust Viking and their affiliates again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Viking Range Range.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Fix dents and replace stove with a normal stove without holes .

I didn't like: Customer service, Quality of product, Functionality, Poor product quality and customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 11.

Comments