I built a custom home in 2008 and chose to install an all-Viking kitchen, based on their supposedly superior "professional" performance, quality and reputation.Specifically, I purchased a 6 burner range with a grill&griddle, double oven, double door refer, wine cooler, microwave, dishwasher and food warming drawers!

Within the first month, the drawers in my refrigerator both cracked because the door trays hit them every time they are opened and closed. Then the top shelf and the vegetable drawer froze all of my food! The door to my wine cooler keeps flying open and the dishwasher was serviced several times because it started to smell like a wet dog. The "repairmen" (several came and couldn't fix the thing) said that it was because the hose kinks trapping food and causing it to ferment.

Sooo appetizing!

Currently, my dishwasher has been out of service for 6 months and counting because the "authorized Viking servicer" can't seem to get the part from the factory because it's been discontinued!!! (My GE dishwasher lasted over 26 years!!!! and I could always get parts!). Finally, my Viking microwave broke twice in the first 4 years!

All of this inconvenience and frustration just to have friends come over and admire the Viking Professional logo on all of my appliances. . . at least until I tell them that Viking has the WORST designed appliances ever made and the quality control department should be standing in some unemployment line somewhere for bilking customers out of their hard-earned money!

Don't be a victim!DO NOT BUY VIKING!

Review about: Viking Range Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Viking Range?

Comments