Viking Range - First one lit on fire and almost burned the house down the second doesn't work and we had to disconnect
So Viking now wants to replace the second and use a dealer 3 hours away.They want me to pay for removal of piece of junk i have and pay for a third installation.
They also want us to cover the delivery charge though there is a viking dealer 3 hours away. This company could care less I will never buy a VIKING again. The first Range almost burnt out house down when it lit on fire in the middle of the night.
If we had not been home we would have lost our home, Business and our dogs.The second range has not worked since we got it in January.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Cooker
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..."
- "Dear All, Ã¬`m an Egyptian citizen ,and as Samsung is a worldwide product i bought my mobile phone i8510 from UAE. There`s a little wire unplugged and i need to get..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."