Viking Range - First one lit on fire and almost burned the house down the second doesn't work and we had to disconnect
So Viking now wants to replace the second and use a dealer 3 hours away.They want me to pay for removal of piece of junk i have and pay for a third installation.
They also want us to cover the delivery charge though there is a viking dealer 3 hours away. This company could care less I will never buy a VIKING again. The first Range almost burnt out house down when it lit on fire in the middle of the night.
If we had not been home we would have lost our home, Business and our dogs.The second range has not worked since we got it in January.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Cooker
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."