2.9
Style and Design

It is now August 8, 2017.I originally made a call for service on June 15, 2017.

The problem is still unresolved. I wrote an email to the Regional Manager asking for help in getting the refrigerator repaired. He did not respond. I wrote a letter to the corporate office in Mississippi.

We did receive a phone call. My husband spoke with a representative at length. She claimed she didn't realize we were having so many problems; however, I explained the problems in the letter. She asked that we send another letter to Management Review and provided an email address.

I wrote another letter, attached the initial letter to the corporate office and attached the letter to the Regional Manager so the Management Review can see that I am reaching out to all the appropriate parties for assistance. To date, I have received no response. This is a warranty issue. The sealed system failed for the second time in seven years.

They claim that they are pursuing a new first rate customer service policy. To date, I can say that their customer service is nil.

The CEO of Middleby Corporation, which purchased Viking, said he wants to make the world a better place.That is a lofty ideal for a person who can't even make a refrigerator a better product.

Review about: Viking Range Refrigerator.

Preferred solution: Replace the existing refrigerator.

I liked: Look of product.

I didn't like: Poor product quality and customer service.

Had an Experience with Viking Range?

Comments