A year ago, we purchased an all VIKING KITCHEN (Refrigerator, 6-Burner Stove, dishwasher and micro/convect oven.

From day 1 the refrigerator was a nightmare...it came to us all banged up and we had to wait over a month before they came and delivered another one. No one wanted to take responsibility between the seller, warehouse, and Viking Corp.

After a month, they delivered a replacement (the cost of over $9,000) and that also came to us with minor damages. Since the delivery of my fridge, we've made about a dozen service calls for various issues with this refrigerator! It's just a *** shame when someone pays all that $$$$ and have to be putting up with all these issues and the best is the Service Company that comes here, their people do not know much about repairing Viking Appliances!

If I could, I would trade in all my Viking appliances and go back to JennAire...or at least get this 'monster' refrigerator out of here!

I definitely would NOT recommend Viking to anyone...stick to GE and or any other brand other than Viking!

Review about: Viking Range Range.

Comments