My husband purchased the complete Viking kitchen, total cost $21,000.00 everything is working fine except the microwave/convection oven that only lasted 8months and was replaced by Viking with another oven, that only lasted 3 yrs. The oven cost $900.00 they over heat and get so hot that the little plastic disk that holds the trivit in place melted inside.

We paid good money for our micro/convec oven and it should last longer than 3yrs. Viking does not want to replace or fix it, my husband passed away Dec 2011 I can't afford to fix it, I feel ripped off by Viking!

Review about: Viking Range Range.

Comments

All my appliances are Viking and whenever I need help they're always there. This issue seems unimaginable. Viking is a wonderful company.

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #633713

I have had the SAME problem. I bought the microwave from a dealer on EBAY...and can not mail back to CALF.

( learned a good lesson!) I ordered another disc ( appr$30.00) and the same thing happened! The metal turntable starts to scrub against the metal wall and starts a fire. You have to WATCH the entire cycle... to prevent a fire!

Really sorry I purchased this and will not again!!! I have 11 & 12 yr old and really do not want them to use microwave with out me home. Usually this is an appliance that is kid friendly!

NOT! :cry