1.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I never write reviews, but if I had known what I know now about VIKING, I would have gone with another brand and saved myself a lot of headache, as well as future ones I'm sure to develop due to ALL my kitchen appliances being VIKING.

We buy high-end products.

Why? Because these products are usually well made and come with excellent customer service, but not VIKING!!! Our oven just stopped working. We paid $200 for an outside technician to come take a look...twice, because VIKING failed to tell them the first time that this was a recall issue.

Needless to say, we are now going into month 5 of not having a working stove! Numerous calls and all we get is the same runaround. "Part on backorder, will send out as soon as it's in." Takes 4 months for VIKING to get a part that was recalled by them!

So no stove for who knows how much longer...a year! Never again will I buy a VIKING product!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of viking range range. Viking Range needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viking range range in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viking Range.

Comments