Update by user Oct 21, 2012

I finally got the unit fixed by Devon HVAC. It seemed after I wrote a complaint to Viking the part was suddenly available to repair the unit. It is now working correctly but I would not recommend the product to anyone.

Original review posted by user Sep 20, 2012

I have had a Viking Wine Cellar for 8 years now and have had two major failures.the first problem started in 2005 and took several months to repair because viking does not carry any parts in inventory.

They make you wait until the parts are manufactured for a production run and you might be able to get the parts. I just had the second failure of the unit started on July 3, 2012. It is now September 20 and we still do not have the parts needed to repair the unit. viking has to be one of the worst companies in the entire USA.

It could take me another 3 or 4 months to get it repaired. No wonder Viking provides such long warranties because when their items breakdown it takes months to get them repaired.

This is supposed to be the sign of great USA company which is the biggest joke.I rather buy something from Japan because their stuff usually works.

Comments