Style and Design

I received a mail for recalls of certain Viking freestanding gas ranges. I called the number stated: 1877-929-2581.

Over the last two business days, I listened to recordings that said 'due to severe weather, the company is now closed. Please call again."

I spoke to a customer representative at the Viking HQ in MS. All she could offer was 'just keep calling that number because we cannot help you here. All repairs are outsourced and I have not idea which states/regions they are located.' This is not helpful considering the mass recalls sent to Viking owners.

Our experiences with Viking products have always been extremely unpleasant. From microwave to the refrigerator, their products break down every 3-6 months. Now the gas range.

I wonder if this company knows what they are selling to Americans. Why boast about Made in the USA on national TV when you are shaming Americans for the lack of capability and skills to build a lasting product?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of viking range range from Viking Range. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $850 and wants Viking Range to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Viking Range for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I am Owner of Dan's Superior Service, LLC, and I have Factory Certified technicians in the area, as well as the recall part for your unit. Please call us at 360-883-8839 or 206-786-6174, and we will get you taken care of.